Nominate your local sporting hero today!
Nominations are open for the Epsom & Ewell Sports Awards 2016. Now it's sixth year, the Awards provide a fantastic opportunity to recognise and reward talented local athletes, coaches, volunteers, teams and clubs for their outstanding achievements in sport over the past 12 months. The Epsom and Ewell Sports Awards are organised by Epsom & Ewell Sports and Leisure Council, in partnership with the Borough Council.
Are you inspired by a local athlete? Motivated by a coach? Impressed by a volunteer? Proud of your club or team? Show your appreciation to those who make a difference in sport by nominating your local sporting hero at http://surreysportsawards.activesurrey.com/
Please note nominations will close on Wednesday 31 August.
You can nominate an athlete, a club, a volunteer, a team, a coach. There are 10 awards on offer for the following categories:
- Better Sports Personality of the Year Award
- Epsom Gymnastics & Trampoline Club Young Sports Personality of the Year
- Sports Club of the Year
- Active Surrey Coach of the Year
- Epsom Golf Club Sports Team of the Year Award
- AFC Ewell Young Sports Team of the Year
- Epsom & Ewell Football Club Disability Sports Award
- Epsom & Ewell Colts Football Club Volunteer of the Year
- Surrey County Playing Fields Association Young Volunteer of the Year
- The Rotary Club Outstanding Service to Sport
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 01372 732000 or visit www.epsom-ewell.gov.uk/sportsawards
The next step: The Surrey Sports Awards
All local winners will then go through to the assessment panel for the Surrey Sports Awards 2016, providing they meet the county nomination criteria. The short-list for the county awards ceremony are announced in November, showcasing the very best of sporting talent and dedication in Surrey. Short-listed nominees will receive an exclusive invite to the prestigious Surrey Sports Awards ceremony organised by Active Surrey, where county winners will be announced and celebrated in style!