Be Your Best
Be Your Best is Surrey’s weight management programme, aimed at parents of children aged 0-11.
Be Your Best can help all parents with online advice.
Families who might need an extra hand to manage their child’s weight can get further, personal support, plus learn more at sessions designed to help change long-held habits. To be part of the full programme, you need to have a child at primary school or resident in Surrey who is:
- above a healthy weight range and
- has a special educational need or
- has a long term disability or illness or
- comes from a family whose income is under £20,000 or receives benefits or
- is from a selected area of Surrey (within Epsom & Ewell this is the Ruxley and Court borough wards).
If your child is 12+, or they don’t meet the threshold to get onto the full programme you can still find lots of help on the Be Your Best Resources for Parents page. Here, you’ll find links to approved websites, videos and other tools that can help with things like healthy eating, free ways to be active with the kids, how to manage screen time vs sleep and much more