Borough Insight

Where do I go for a coronavirus test?

SCC_CoronavirusTestingIf you are an essential worker living or working in Surrey and you have coronavirus symptoms, you can register for priority testing at

Anyone with coronavirus symptoms who lives with a Surrey essential worker can register for a test at

Coronavirus tests for non-essential workers and children over the age of 5 can be requested via the NHS testing site.


No comments have been left for this article

Have your say...

Your name will be published alongside your comment but we will not publish your email address.

All comments will be reviewed by a moderator before being published.

Please ensure you complete all fields marked as mandatory.