Bereaved by suicide?
Finding your way - a directory of services for people bereaved by suicide in Surrey and North East Hampshire
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust has published ‘Finding your way’, a directory of local services for people who have been bereaved by suicide in Surrey and North East Hampshire. The booklet was co-produced with people who have been bereaved by suicide, third sector services and health and social care professionals.
The directory contains a range of specialist suicide bereavement services in the local area, such as:
- Peer support groups
- Crisis support
- Specialist support for children
- Counselling for the bereaved
- Pastoral support from faith groups
- Befriending networks
- National and local charities (including the Surrey Suicide Bereavement Service)
- Apps, books and websites
- Information about inquest and coroners
The booklet is free and can be downloaded from https://www.sabp.nhs.uk/finding-your-way