Council meetings in October and November
The following meetings of the Council will be held, or have taken place in October and November.
The agendas, reports and details on how to view the council meetings are published seven days before the relevant meeting on the website links above.
Meeting dates are subject to change. When looking for details of a particular meeting, please contact the relevant officer to confirm that the meeting is going ahead as scheduled.
The calendar of Council meetings can be found here: democracy.epsom-ewell.gov.uk/Calendar
You can subscribe to updates in order to receive information via e-mail regarding arrangements for particular committee meetings.
Community Notice Boards
There are community notice boards, known as Borough Boards, in various locations across Epsom & Ewell. The Boards are for local community use and form a vital information point for those who are not online. They are used for timely information and events; they are not used to advertise businesses.
Submitting a poster
If you have a poster you would like placing on the boards, please email email@example.com with an electronic copy of the poster, so the team can double check it is appropriate for the boards. Once the team have confirmed the poster is suitable, please print and deliver 25 posters (one for each board) into the postbox outside the main entrance at Epsom & Ewell Borough Council Town Hall, clearly marked ‘Borough Boards’, or ask your Ward Councillor to do so on your behalf.
Please submit your posters as far in advance as possible, to allow plenty of time for posters to be checked and put up on the boards.
Posters should advertise timely local information and events. The following will not be accepted:
- Overt advertising of businesses or services
- Any discriminatory language or suggestions, including hate speech and profanities in the text or via images
- Promoting a religious cause only, with no event or activity taking place
- Any political inferences.
Poster content should be easy for everyone to read and respond to. All posters must:
- Be a maximum of A4 in size
- Consider accessibility - they should be easy to read, in colours that are contrasting and not using fonts that may be tricky for those with visual impairments to read
- Posters should include a working phone number wherever possible. A poster that only points to a website / email for more information will not serve those members of the community who are not online.
We reserve the right to select which posters can be featured.
We will insert posters that meet the content rules above on a first submitted, first served basis, until all the spaces are allocated, and to remove any that are out of date in a timely manner.